An Affiliate Manager is in needed to join a Newcastle based marketing company who specialise in providing fully managed services for gaming operators.
You will manage the relationships the business have in place, while identifying and acquiring new connections.
- Maintaining current relationships
- Proactively identifying and resourcing new affiliates
- Developing and monitoring affiliate promotions and materials
- Reporting on affiliate marketing promotions and activities
- Monitoring ROI on investment of the campaigns
- Management of the monthly budget
- Relationship management with affiliate platform provider and the terms and conditions of the affiliate network
- Tracking the affiliate sales and paying affiliates in a timely matter
- Looking at other marketing channels and opportunities not being utilised
The following skills are desirable:
- Experience from background in affiliate marketing – product management, email marketing, and affiliate program software
- Understanding of ROI – return on investment
- Able to negotiate and have sales skills
- Experience with CPA, Revenue Share, CPC & CPM payment models
- A passionate team player who strives to achieve results
- Would be desirable to have gaming, bingo and casino experience although this is not essential
You will enjoy full private health care, mobile phone for work and personal use, a competitive company pension scheme, a relaxed and fun office atmosphere, early finish and beer fridge Friday’s, snacks and treats as well as access to development opportunities that will help you achieve your true potential.
If you are interested please email an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 07984 637 078.