Recently named in the Top 50 places to work in the North East my client a leading and trusted partner in sophisticated email marketing.
- Proactively grow your customers base, taking ownership of your own commercial target through the identification of additional opportunities from increasing customer usage, introducing new products and services and penetrating additional departments.
- Work in close partnership with the customer to develop digital marketing as a key part of their business strategy and gather customer objectives to ensure you are helping them to deliver to these objectives.
- Supporting our customers’ businesses by delivering a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Effectively maintain customer relationships and the delivery of projects through effective communication with all other key functions including Marketing Services, Development, Customer Services, Finance and Senior Management
- Anticipate and resolve problems and issues with customers, particularly being alert to early warning signs and resolving any issues in a timely and professional manner
- Conduct frequent customer review meetings and prepare robust, high quality presentations and proposals in line with their digital marketing activity and objectives
- Work across the business to develop strong working relationships with other departments in order to create the best environment for excellent service delivery
- Implement appropriate processes to ensure all customer activity is accurately recorded, feature and service requests are managed and information is shared in the most appropriate way within using the tools provided
- Assume responsibility for the provision of accurate and timely invoicing information to the Finance Team
The following skills are desirable:
- 6+ years of account management experience, preferably within a technology or business consulting environment.
- The ability to demonstrate a proven track record in key customer retention, growth and acquisition.
- Proven experience in expanding sales within key accounts, delivering exceptional customer service, understanding customers’ needs, building relationships and positively influencing customers.
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to compromise, seek common ground and stay focused on achieving a positive outcome that benefits the customer and the business.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both in person and via the telephone/web with the ability to communicate at all levels.