BMC are delighted to be recruiting for our market leading business based in North Tyneside with the recruitment of a Finance Assistant.
This is a newly created position (originally on a temporary basis) that will support the finance team with the recent growth of the business.
Applicants should be available at short notice, have knowledge of accounts payable processes & high levels of accuracy.
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer for the successful candidate.
- Processing invoices
- Ensuring supplier payments are accurate and in line with company policy
- Maintaining updated and accurate supplier information
- Production of ledger reports for internal management
- Expenses management
- Petty cash administration
- Coordination of invoicing, ensuring documentation has been distributed / filed / archived accurately
- Management of invoice relating queries
- Supporting finance team with credit control, sales ledger and banking duties
- Daily use of Sage & Microsoft Excel
The following skills are desirable:
- Strong IT Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to manage large volumes of data
- Excellent levels of accuracy & attention to detail
- Proactive team player
- Experience of using Sage would be preferred
- Available to commence employment at short notice