BMC are delighted to be assisting a Newcastle based PLC with the recruitment of an Tax Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known organisation within the financial services sector.
This is a unique opportunity for anyone looking to progress their career. You will have great exposure to the wider business, and the chance to progress within.
- Execute the global transfer pricing policy for IP and business models.
- Monitor the execution of the global intercompany recharge framework under the transfer pricing policy.
- Ensure the Group is compliant with global transfer pricing documentation requirements.
- Implement a global process to maximise IP incentives globally.
- Monitor and project manage the completion of the Group’s R&D claims, including managing a global adviser.
- Execute tax forecasting and reporting to support the financial planning and reporting requirements of the business.
- Execute tax strategy forecasting and deliver timely and robust outputs.
- Manage the auditors and the tax review of the Group consolidated financial statements.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key global stakeholders and proactively educate on transfer pricing to inform business decisions.
- Work with the wider commercial and finance teams to support the Tax Senior Manager with the review of any material changes to the business operations or contracting arrangements of the Group.
The responsibilities required in this role are:
- Proficiency in English language, verbal and written
- Qualified tax professional with 6+ years Corporate Tax experience with good transfer pricing and reporting knowledge, preferably from the “big 4”
- International mind-set and ability to work with dispersed, multicultural and multifunctional teams
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good relationship builder at all levels, with ability to work in a matrix organisation and manage multiple stakeholders
- Results oriented, demonstrates initiative, is adaptable and flexible
- Experience of developing a team and coaching junior colleagues
- Experience of global organisations (desirable)