BMC Recruitment Group are delighted to be assisting this two Partner Accountancy Practice, based in the Tyneside area with the recruitment of an Assistant Manager.
Reporting in to the Practice Directors, the successful candidate will assist with a number of audit assignments, coupled with managing the accounts, taxation and statutory requirements for a portfolio of clients.
Applicants should be AAT qualified / actively studying with experience of working in practice.
- Assisting with audit assignments
- Preparing monthly management accounts and financial reports for clients
- Supporting the Directors with all financial, tax and statutory requirements for clients
- Using a number of IT systems and accountancy packages
The following skills are desirable:
- AAT qualified (or actively studying)
- Aspirations to complete ACA / ACCA would be advantageous. Support and training will be provided for this
- Strong career to date gained from working in practice
- Good IT skills (knowledge of Sage / Xero / Excel) would be advantageous
- North East based, with ability to travel to clients where necessary
- This is a permanent role with flexible working hours on offer
- Applicants should be AAT qualified, although training and study support will be on offer for applicants who are studying with the necessary experience
For an informal discussion about this role and other opportunities that exist do not hesitate to give Craig Chamberlain a call on 0191 640 8965 or email your cv to Craig.firstname.lastname@example.org